Bells of Arcosanti Short Dangle Earrings
Bells play an important role in Arcosanti's story. Paolo Soleri, the architect who envisioned and ultimately created Arcosanti, initially made wind bells long before Arcosanti was realized. He saw that he could mimic the architectural concepts he wanted to explore in a smaller size through the bells. He also started selling the bells to fund Arcosanti and, to this day, the bronze and clay bells made and sold in Arcosanti are an integral part of their operations. You can learn more about their bells here
These earrings mimic my favourite bells in Arcosanti and they are entirely handmade. They are the shorter version of the Bells of Arcosanti Long Dangle Earrings.
- Handmade with nickel-free sterling silver
- Polished to a mirror finish
- Ear hook and rubber back closure
- Each earring measures approximately 2.5" long
- Made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week processing time