These semicircle studs were inspired by the windows and paintings I found in Arcosanti. The two main vaults of Arcosanti are lined with circular windows that have beautiful iron gates on them. I took that concept and the beauty I saw within it and merged it with the leaf-like designs painted on the inside of the vaults and ended up with these earrings.
- Handmade with nickel-free sterling silver
- Polished to a mirror finish
- Ear post closure with both a nickel-free sterling silver nut and a rubber back
- Each earring measures approximately 2" long and 1" at the widest
- Made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week processing time.
- 25% of proceeds will benefit the Cosanti Foundation